How to take screenshot on Android Nougat 7.0
- we must simultaneously press the power button and the volume down button on Android Nougat 7.0. It is very important that you press both buttons at the same time, as contrary to the method will not function.
- If we have correctly followed the previous step, we should see how the screen is illuminated by a white box that confirms that the catch has been successfully saved on your mobile.
for samsung phones to make screenshot on Android Nougat 7.0
- Open the desired screen that you want to take a picture;
- Simultaneously press Home and Power button to take a screenshot;
- In a second edge of the screen will flash, confirming the creation of the screenshot. You will hear a distinctive sound pictures.
- Now, take a screenshot you will find in Gallery (Gallery) or My Files (My Files).
- Go to the settings menu.
- Scroll to "Movements" and choose "Movements and gestures"
- Press "Scan for capturing"
- Turn Off button to On
If the process does not work, make sure you press the button at the same time really!