How to take screenshot on OnePlus 6
How to take a screenshot on the OnePlus 6?
- If you want to capture the screen with the side buttons of the new device of the Chinese company, the truth is that it is one of the fastest and simplest forms.
- Once we have on the phone screen the content we want to capture,
- we press the power buttons and the volume down simultaneously.
- In a matter of tenths of seconds, we will see how the screenshot is taken.
- Next, a toolbar will appear at the bottom of the screenshot to quickly edit or share the image.
Another method to make a screen capture in the OnePlus 6 that works very well.
- As soon as we have the content we want to capture on the screen, we press the on / off buttons at the same time, which are located on the side of the phone.
- When the toolbar appears at the bottom of the screen, we touch the button that is to the right of the center of the bar; It looks quite similar to the screen of the device.
- Thus, the OnePlus 6 will begin to scroll the screen and start making a longer screen capture.
- The moment we want we simply have to touch the screen of the device to manually stop the scrolling screenshot.