How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy C5
- Open the desired screen that you want to take a picture;
- Simultaneously press Home and Power button to take a screenshot;
- In a second edge of the screen will flash, confirming the creation of the screenshot. You will hear a distinctive sound pictures.
- Now, take a screenshot you will find in Gallery (Gallery) or My Files (My Files).
- Go to the settings menu.
- Scroll to "Movements" and choose "Movements and gestures"
- Press "Scan for capturing"
- Turn Off button to On
If the process does not work, make sure you press the button at the same time really!