How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J8
Make screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J8
We have several methods for making screenshots in Samsung Galaxy J8 :
Method 1: button on + home
- The first option is the one we usually use.
- It consists of pressing at the same time the power button + start / home button for 2 seconds.
- After doing so, the screenshot will be stored on your phone.
- From the notifications you will find it and you can share it, edit it or delete it.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Scroll to "Movements" and choose "Movements and gestures"
- Press "Scan for capturing"
- Turn Off button to On
About the device:
Samsung Galaxy J8 is a device with dimensions of 159.2 x 75.7 x 8.2 mm (6.27 x 2.98 x 0.32 in), a weight of 177 grams, a screen size of 6.0 inches, 91.4 cm2 (~ 75.8% screen-body ratio) and a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels, 18.5: 9 ratio (~ 274 ppi density).
It has an Octa-core processor 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53, an Adreno 506 graphics card, a 3/4 GB RAM memory and an internal memory of 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy J8 comes from the factory with the Android 8.0 operating system (Oreo)