How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Open the desired screen that you want to take a picture;
- Simultaneously press Home and Power to take a screenshot;
- In a second edge of the screen will flash, confirming the creation of the screenshot. You will hear a distinctive sound pictures.
- Now, take a screenshot you will find in Gallery (Gallery) or My Files (My Files).
If the process does not work, make sure you press the button at the same time really!
take a screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 With S pen
- Remove the S Pen stylus from its dock. If the menu Air Command did not automatically appear on the screen, bring your pen to the screen and click on it;
- Select Screen Write (Writing on the screen), as shown in the picture above;
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will automatically create a screenshot of the screen and will allow to start to draw on top of it, using the S Pen.
Also Air Command menu allows you to capture a desired part of the screen.
That's all! It remains only to find the way that will be more convenient for you! Good luck!