How to take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (China)
Screenshots on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (China)
- You can use the Power / Lock Key and the Volume Down Keys to take screenshots.
- Press and hold the Power / Lock Key and Volume Down Key at the same time to capture an image of the current screen.
- A screenshot of the current screen will be made, which will be saved in the Screenshots album in the phone's Gallery. Touch home key> Gallery gallery app icon.
Method 2: From the menu
The screenshot with the menu option is one of the simplest process to take screenshot. This menu option is not available for all Android phones, apart from Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 .
1. First select any screen that you like to take screenshot.
2. Now drag the notification bar down and find Toggles.
3. Next you must locate the screen icon.
4. Simply click on the icon to take screenshot. For the above are the two simple methods to take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 phones.